The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Virtual Machine (VM) is now available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners to download from the PartnerSource extranet.
This VM is intended to address these main objectives:
- Accelerate customer-facing demonstrations by providing baseline infrastructure, enhanced data, and rich scenarios.
- Enable development and testing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 demos and solutions in an offline environments where an Internet connection is not readily available.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 VM bill of materials consists of two separate VMs:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 VM-01: DC, SQL, CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 VM-02: Exchange (optional)
Included in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 VM-01 are the following deployments:
Microsoft Dynamics Core CRM 2011 Environment
A basic CRM environment that contains sample data and preconfigured SharePoint integration.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demo Scenarios Environment
More comprehensive demonstrations illustrating core CRM capabilities in expanded scenarios.
- Marketing, Sales, and Service scenarios
- Enhanced data, dashboards, customisations, processes (workflows, and dialogs), SharePoint integration, and customer and partner portals
- End-to-end script that ties each scenario together
Configured examples of how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be extended to vertical solutions.
- Facility Management
- Employee Management
- Vendor Management
The VM can be downloaded from here: http://bit.ly/jcqY5i