Real Name of ‘CRM5’ is ‘Dynamics CRM 2011’ Plus Beta and Product Information
Early Tuesday local time, Microsoft made important announcements about the future of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. A very notable point is that Australia will be a launch market for the next generation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online by the end of 2010.
This upcoming major release delivers “The Power of Productivity” for businesses and introduces the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace for on-demand and on-premises solutions.
- Official name: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Public Beta: Available September 2010
- Information beta notification sign up can be found at http://crm.dynamics.com/crm2011beta
- Australia will be covered as part of global rollout of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online by end of 2010.
- Microsoft will be launching Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace in September 2010
- An online catalogue that provides a way for partners to market/distribute solutions to Dynamics customers.
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace will be integrated within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Information on joining the Dynamics Marketplace is at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/marketplace
- Product positioning and information:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will deliver “The Power of Productivity” through familiar, intelligent and connected experiences for people inside and outside an organisation.
- Familiar Experiences
- Next-generation Microsoft Outlook experience.
- Microsoft Office experience. New contextual CRM Ribbon for Outlook and browser clients.
- RoleTailored design. Role-based forms and views
- Advanced user personalisation
- Intelligent Experiences
- Inline data visualisations.
- Real-time dashboards.
- Flexible goal management.
- Guided process dialogs.
- Connected Experiences
- Contextual documents
- Cloud development
- Solution management
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace
- More information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 can be found at http://crm.dynamics.com/crm2011beta
Full Press Release: