Update Rollup 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is available. This article describes the hotfixes and the updates that are included in this update rollup. This update rollup is available for all languages that are supported by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
These are online on the Internet now. A really great way to see and learn about Dynamics CRM 2011 today.
[DYN03] Next Generation Business Applications in the Cloud: Microsoft Redefines the Delivery of Business Solutions
Join CRM Product Marketing General Manager, Brad Wilson and Dynamics Partner Strategy Director, Kim Smith as they introduce you to the next generation of Customer Relationship Management solutions — Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5. In this session, see firsthand the exciting new release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, how Microsoft is changing the way that customers think about business applications. We also explore how partners from all backgrounds have built lucrative business practices — both in the cloud and inside the firewall with the support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner programs.
[DYN12] Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the Cloud: How Partners are Winning Business with Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and BPOS
Interested in learning more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Cloud strategy and how you will win with the cloud model? Attend this session for visibility into all these topics and gain insight about the 2010 launch of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online International and the Microsoft CRM Online roadmap. We also discuss how successful partners have built a business based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and discuss best practices to better understand how to best drive business success in the cloud. Our session includes presentations from partners who have already made the (lucrative) leap into the Cloud
[DYN15] Taking the Covers Off of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5
Join in this hour-long exploration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5 and see for yourself what all the excitement is about! We dive deep into the new product, discuss strategies for managing upgrades and explore all the opportunities to make the most of this exciting new release. If you’re a long-time Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner, or a BPOS or SharePoint partner looking to engage in the CRM space, this is a session you won’t want to miss.
Early Tuesday local time, Microsoft made important announcements about the future of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. A very notable point is that Australia will be a launch market for the next generation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online by the end of 2010.
This upcoming major release delivers “The Power of Productivity” for businesses and introduces the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace for on-demand and on-premises solutions.
- Official name: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Public Beta: Available September 2010
- Information beta notification sign up can be found at http://crm.dynamics.com/crm2011beta
- Australia will be covered as part of global rollout of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online by end of 2010.
- Microsoft will be launching Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace in September 2010
- An online catalogue that provides a way for partners to market/distribute solutions to Dynamics customers.
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace will be integrated within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Information on joining the Dynamics Marketplace is at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/marketplace
- Product positioning and information:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will deliver “The Power of Productivity” through familiar, intelligent and connected experiences for people inside and outside an organisation.
- Familiar Experiences
- Next-generation Microsoft Outlook experience.
- Microsoft Office experience. New contextual CRM Ribbon for Outlook and browser clients.
- RoleTailored design. Role-based forms and views
- Advanced user personalisation
- Intelligent Experiences
- Inline data visualisations.
- Real-time dashboards.
- Flexible goal management.
- Guided process dialogs.
- Connected Experiences
- Contextual documents
- Cloud development
- Solution management
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace
- More information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 can be found at http://crm.dynamics.com/crm2011beta
Full Press Release:
Are you a Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner with an add-on solution or two? You should ensure you get yourself profiled on Microsoft PinPoint!
Microsoft Australia’s Pinpoint – the largest online directory of qualified Microsoft IT specialists and their software and service offerings, has launched with 400 IT Specialists are showcasing 238 services and 178 applications to potential customers.
Get more better-qualified referrals with:
- Real-time analytics so you can track customer visits to your Pinpoint profile
- Customer ratings and reviews, so your satisfied customers can help you get more business
- Powerful search, filter and browse features to help customers find your specific skill-set
- Sales conversion tools, including direct ‘Demo’, ‘Try’ and ‘Buy’ buttons
Not yet listed on Pinpoint?
Get Listed! Help Customers Pinpoint your Business.
As a sleek, highly-searchable service, Pinpoint will be the first port of call for customers seeking a Microsoft IT Specialist. The site is a perfect place to showcase your custom applications and professional services, with:
- Real-time customer analytics
- Referral notifications sent straight to your inbox
- Independent customer ratings and reviews
- Robust search, filter and browse features
- Embedded links to your Demo, Try and Buy pages
Invest a few minutes in your most important business listing.
Are You Already listed on PinPoint? Then Perfect your Profiles!
Start making the most of Pinpoint now:
- Attract more referrals when you update your application and service listings.
- Learn how to get more from Pinpoint by reading the Partner FAQ.
- Check your company contact information is accurate.
- Showcase your apps and professional services. Check you’re categorised accurately.
- Gain insights into your customer referrals on your Pinpoint Dashboard.
- Make sure your customers review you – download and send out the Pinpoint Rate & Review Email template, to get more business-winning reviews on your Profile.
Please feel free to share your feedback with the Pinpoint Team so we can continue to improve the service.