Latest Tools from Microsoft for Dynamics CRM Partners to Showcase Value of CRM/xRM
Just thought you should all be aware of the latest inventory of great virtual demo environments and tools to assist you in building deal winning, value building demonstrations to your prospects and customers. These are all accessible from the MBS PartnerSource site:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Virtual PC Image (April 2009) (16/02/2010)
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Virtual PC image contains a full installation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. You can download the Virtual PC image using the links on this page.
- Industry CRM VPCs and Scripts Now Available (1/02/2010)
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM team is pleased to announce the availability of four new industry VPC images for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, and corresponding demo scripts. The new VPC images provide baseline demo capabilities. The images and scripts address very specific scenarios. Partners are strongly encouraged to use these resources as starting points in the creation of demos.
- Public Sector – Scenario: Municipal government and citizen interaction
- Financial Services – Scenario: Wealth management
- Manufacturing – Scenario: High-tech sales, order configuration
- Professional Services – Scenario: IT services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integrated Contact Center Demonstration VPC (28/01/2010)
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integrated Contact Center Demonstration VPC has been released for Dynamics Partners to use. This VPC is built upon the April 2009 VPC and has significant features around a Contact Center including CTI Bar and Ribbon for Contact Agent.
- Microsoft Dynamics xRM Demonstration Virtual Image (26/01/2010)
The Microsoft Dynamics xRM Demonstration VPC is available for Partners to use and demonstrate to customers. It is built upon the Microsoft Dynamics CRM April 2009 VPC and contains three applications, Vendor Management, Facilities Management and Employee Management. These three applications demonstrate the capability of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to serve the needs of more than Sales, Service and Marketing.