You can download the Update Rollup 1 here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&displaylang=en
For more information about this release, including a list of issues fixed in this important rollup, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 952858. Update Rollup 1 is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
To maintain parity between the client and server components of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, this update rollup includes packages for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Server and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
Microsoft Financing commits to helping credit-approved customers gain access to capital and invest in their businesses even in uncertain times.
Sydney, Australia — 19 November 2008 — Microsoft Financing today announced they will offer 0% interest over 36 months, for new purchasers of selected Microsoft Dynamics® ERP and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Software Solutions. This offer is valid between 19th of November 2008 and 20th of March 2009, for credit approved customers on purchases between AUD$30,000 and AUD$1.5M.
“Microsoft Financing is working hard to listen and meet the needs of our customers and partners in this economic time of uncertainty by helping them to minimise their capital expenditure” says Katrina Braund, Program Development Manager, Microsoft Financing, Microsoft Australia
“Microsoft Dynamics® ERP and CRM solutions are business assets that help deliver both immediate and long term savings for businesses to allow them to increase productivity, optimise efficiency, and adapt and grow their business in an ever-changing market place.” Paul Voges, Small and Midmarket Sales & Partner Director.
With Microsoft Dynamics® ERP and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM solutions, businesses can help:
- Increase operational efficiencies. Integrate and streamline business processes to eliminate inefficient procedures and optimise utilisation of existing resources.
- Increase employee productivity, Enable employees to boost their output and work smarter through a familiar, intuitive user interface similar to that of Microsoft® Office and with Role Centers configured around the needs of individual users. Customers on maintenance plans also can get access to free, online training to help further stretch their budgets.
- Leverage existing IT investments. Protect and extend investments in existing systems through solutions that interoperate with businesses’ other Microsoft® applications, driving synergies and promoting easy access to critical data across systems.
- Retain customers and revenue. Strengthen existing customer relationships, minimise churn and maximise new customer acquisition opportunities through improved customer service capabilities and streamlined customer management.
- Eliminate unnecessary marketing spend. Sharpen the focus of marketing efforts by more efficiently honing in on prospects, including improving utilisation of economical online channels.
The Microsoft Financing 0% promotion is applicable only to customers who are new purchasers of eligible products. Eligible products include the license with first year Business Ready Enhancement plan for Microsoft Dynamics® ERP, Microsoft Dynamics® AX, Microsoft Dynamics® GP, Microsoft Dynamics® SL, and Microsoft Dynamics® NAV, as well as Microsoft Dynamics® CRM SKUs sold through Volume Licensing programs, (i.e. Enterprise, Open, Open Value and Select) that includes both License and Software Assurance.
Other non-eligible products for the Microsoft Financing 0% offer may be financed at current interest rates. The Microsoft Financing 0% offer is available in Australia and is subject to terms and conditions.
For more information about Microsoft Financing and the Microsoft Financing 0% offer terms and conditions visit http://www.microsoft.com/australia/business/financing/default.mspx
For a customer ready brochure about this offer, please click here.