Dynamics CRM 4.0 Management Pack for Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM)
Microsoft is happy to announce availability of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Management Pack for MOM 2005 which can help administrators centrally manage the CRM server application, its component services, and the servers on which they run. Administrators can tune the pack for their deployment needs to respond quickly to critical events and key performance indicators to proactively maintain and reduce resolution times for any issues that may affect overall availability and performance of the CRM system.
Feature Bullet Summary:
- Monitors the availability and health of the following component services:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Asynchronous Processing service
- World Wide Web Publishing
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deletion service
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM databases
- Monitors the availability and health of the following application components and functionality:
- Deletion of deleted records
- Operability of ISV plug-ins
- Web application requests processing, SOAP exceptions, and unexpected failures
- Detects brute-force attacks and denial of service attacks.
- Monitors the performance metrics of the following components:.
- Web application requests processing
- Database query processing
- Monitors the system for configuration-related failures.
System Center Operations Manager 2007 Note: It is possible to import a MOM 2005 management pack however an additional step is required in SCOM2007 for backward compatibility. Please see the following link for additional information:
- OpsMgr 2007 MOM 2005 Backward Compatibility MP Update: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=655CDD06-861E-4342-99B2-8A81E09F6546&displaylang=en