Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Vertical Accelerator for Healthcare Now Available
Microsoft has released its Relationship Management Healthcare vertical accelerator. This accelerator, built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, showcases how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is relevant to customers in the healthcare industry and provides a baseline for partners/customers for further development. These enabling tools are released as a part of Microsoft’s shared source initiative on Codeplex under the Microsoft Public License.
Click here for the Healthcare accelerator:
The following information can be found on Codeplex:
- Relationship Management BDM/TDM Deck: This deck tells the story of how health care organizations benefit from using Microsoft Dynamics CRM in managing their patient relationships (includes slides for demos and screenshots).
- Value Proposition Document: Identifies and outlines key industry drivers and defines a desired end state possible for two vertical segments of the healthcare industry: (1) healthcare; and (2) health and social services.
- Demo DIFF File: Microsoft Virtual PC DIFF Disk for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 RTM VPC to make healthcare specific demos.
- Sample Demo Map: This document presents a suggested outline for a demonstration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality that is tailored for the healthcare industry.
- Sample Data Model: A draft data model for configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM to healthcare.
General Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft.com healthcare information can be found here: