Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Has Been Released!
In case you haven’t already heard the great news:
Microsoft Releases Next Generation CRM Solution for On-Premise and On-Demand Deployments
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 delivers flexible power of choice and familiar Outlook experience.
The new version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, formerly code-named “Titan,” was been completed and released to manufacturing, Microsoft Corp. announced this on December 17, 2007. The new version is offered under two product names: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for on-premise and partner-hosted deployments and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live for Microsoft-hosted deployment. Designed with a single unified-code base for both on-premise and on-demand deployments, Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables customers to choose the right deployment model for their specific business and IT needs, with the flexibility to change deployment models over time if their needs or preferences change.
Very exciting news indeed!!
The product highlights in this release are:
- An advanced multitenant architecture that supports multiple customers per server
- Extended global capabilities including user choice of more than 25 languages and pervasive support for multiple currencies
- New business intelligence capabilities including cross-entity views and an end-user ad hoc reporting wizard
- Advanced business process automation based on Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation
- New collaboration capabilities with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 including real-time presence indicators within the CRM application
The full press release can be found here: