Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 – Compatibility Update Has Been Released
And with that, CRM can “ride the wave” with Windows Vista, Office 2007, and the biggest chain of releases in Microsoft history.
This is a compatibility update of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Outlook Client for Windows Vista and Office 2007. It is a culmination of new features, updates, and enhancements, driven by our customer commitment in ensuring that users worldwide are able to use their Dynamics CRM solution against the latest and greatest of Microsoft technologies.
Nearly every aspect of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook Client has been touched and updated…
- Integration with the Office 2007 “Ribbon”
- Custom MAPI Store (no more PST file!)
- SQL Express Edition 2005 SP1
- Inclusion of all existing client hotfixes
- Windows Vista Support
- User Access Control
- GPO deployments
- Internet Explorer 7
In addition, we now also support…
- Clean installation of V3C
- Upgrade from CRM 3.0 Outlook Client to V3C
- Support for hotfixes and patching using MSP technology
The following versions of Windows and Office are now officially supported.
- Windows 2000 SP4
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Vista
- Office XP SP3 (with Windows 2000 and XP only)
- Office 2003 SP2
- Office 2007
Users can download Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 clients for Microsoft Office Outlook Compatibility Update from this page below (please be patient, as bits are still propagating).
The 90-day trial site has also been updated.
Regards and Seasons Greetings!