Home > Microsoft CRM - Publicity > New Version of Microsoft CRM for 2007 Microsoft Office System and Windows Vista Announced
New Version of Microsoft CRM for 2007 Microsoft Office System and Windows Vista Announced
Microsoft delivers powerful new user experience for better sales, marketing and service and introduces new licensing options for Microsoft CRM.
MUNICH, Germany — Nov. 7, 2006 — Today at Convergence 2006 EMEA, Microsoft Corp. announced it will release a new version of Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM for the 2007 Microsoft® Office system and Windows Vista™ that enriches the user experience through enhanced productivity; data visualization; and communications, collaboration, and security features. Microsoft also announced that, in addition to being offered through Microsoft’s standard Volume Licensing program, Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be offered through the licensing model that is used with Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP) products, making it simpler and more convenient for customers and partners to buy and deploy a full Microsoft Dynamics suite solution that spans customer relationship management (CRM), financial management and supply chain management.
Better Together With 2007 Microsoft Office System and Windows Vista
- An enriched user experience based on the 2007 Microsoft Office system. The new release of Microsoft CRM picks up on the new Ribbon user experience of the 2007 Office release, and continues to enable users to access rich, roles-based CRM capabilities through Microsoft Office Outlook®, Microsoft Internet Explorer® and a broad range of mobile devices.
- Richer data visualization with Microsoft Office Excel 2007. Rich data visualization and business intelligence enhancements to Microsoft Office Excel® 2007 enable better analysis and decision-making for CRM managers and users.
- Desktop action and insight using Windows Vista gadgets. New Windows Vista gadgets allow Microsoft Dynamics CRM activities, analytics and alerts to be placed directly onto the desktop or home page.
- Unified communications with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. The new release of Microsoft CRM enables users to store voice-mail messages in Outlook and track them automatically in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Enhanced security with BitLocker Drive Encryption in Windows Vista. The new BitLocker™ capability in Windows Vista helps protect confidential CRM data on laptops from being accessed by unauthorized individuals.
Full Press Release Here:
Categories: Microsoft CRM - Publicity