RELEASED – Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP Supporting International English
With the combined power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics GP, companies realise cost savings and greater ROI through technology systems designed to work together. An integrated Microsoft CRM and Microsoft Dynamics GP solution increases consistency and accuracy in billing and forecasting, streamlines operational costs and processes by eliminating redundancies, and promotes increased organisational efficiencies that deliver strategic business impact.
The Microsoft CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP includes key data mapping for accounts, contacts, product catalogues, orders, and prices. Customer information integrates bi-directionally, with account and contact information in Microsoft CRM mapping to customer fields in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
The integration automates key business processes such as sales order processing, credit check and inventory status, and estimated date of shipment and delivery. Such integration streamlines business processes to maximise efficiency and reduce human error. Working within Microsoft Outlook, employees gain a complete view of customer information and are freed from the time-consuming task of re-entering information that another department has already captured.
Up-to-Date Access to Customer Information
Enhanced Customer Relationships
Lower Costs of Ownership
The re-released version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP is available now for download. Partners can go to this PartnerSource page and customers please go to this CustomerSource page:
NOTE: The PartnerSource and CustomerSource sites require an approved username and password to access.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONNECTOR FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP:
The demo is a fully operational hosted CRM environment for partners and end-user prospects to easily evaluate Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. A great way to “try before you buy”.
In addition to being able to create 30-day trial accounts, visitors have access to:
- A self-running demo targeting business users
- A self-running demo highlighting key admin features and functionality
- A self-running demo highlighting Service Provider edition solution components
- Links to: how to buy information, demo instructions and support, and Dynamics CRM site
Take a look at the free online demo:
Microsoft delivers powerful new user experience for better sales, marketing and service and introduces new licensing options for Microsoft CRM.
- An enriched user experience based on the 2007 Microsoft Office system. The new release of Microsoft CRM picks up on the new Ribbon user experience of the 2007 Office release, and continues to enable users to access rich, roles-based CRM capabilities through Microsoft Office Outlook®, Microsoft Internet Explorer® and a broad range of mobile devices.
- Richer data visualization with Microsoft Office Excel 2007. Rich data visualization and business intelligence enhancements to Microsoft Office Excel® 2007 enable better analysis and decision-making for CRM managers and users.
- Desktop action and insight using Windows Vista gadgets. New Windows Vista gadgets allow Microsoft Dynamics CRM activities, analytics and alerts to be placed directly onto the desktop or home page.
- Unified communications with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. The new release of Microsoft CRM enables users to store voice-mail messages in Outlook and track them automatically in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Enhanced security with BitLocker Drive Encryption in Windows Vista. The new BitLocker™ capability in Windows Vista helps protect confidential CRM data on laptops from being accessed by unauthorized individuals.
Full Press Release Here: